Applications for the Creative Pre-Incubator program are processed by your university. The Creative Pre-Incubator kicks off between October and December during the winter semester and ends at the end of May during the following summer semester.
Both individuals and teams that have already been formed are welcome to apply to the Creative Pre-Incubator with their idea. We don’t require a business plan or pitch deck. That being said, your documents should answer the following questions:
· What is your idea and how did it come about?
· What's innovative about your idea?
· How does it differ from existing products/services?
· Which benefits does it offer customers?
· What is the competition like?
· What is the structure of your team? Which skills does your team possess, and which do you still need to gain?
People who are interested in startups and don’t have their own idea but would still like to join a team are also welcome to apply for the Creative Pre-Incubator. Workshops will be hosted in German or English depending on the program participants.
Application deadline: 30.10.2022